We Offer Award-Winning Lawn & Landscape Services for Properties in the Bethalto, IL Area
Keeping the lawns and landscapes of Bethalto, IL green and vibrant since 2009!
Tucked on the west side of Southern Illinois, Bethalto is a small village full of farms and a relaxing lifestyle for its nearly 10,000 residents. Bethalto is the perfect place for people who love to experience the quiet and calm day-to-day but also love to get away to a place like St. Louis, MO to experience the culture and entertainment of a big city.
Bethalto's main park in the center of town is called Bethalto Arboretum. It is full of beautiful nature scenes, tennis courts, baseball fields, a stage amphitheater, and so much more. Seasonal activities are commonly held here, including Bethalto's annual Homecoming.
Bethalto offers so many opportunities for locals and visitors to spend their time outdoors, and that is one of the main reasons why we love serving the community. Our lawn and landscaping services are offered to both homes and businesses in the Bethalto area so that we can contribute to the incredible greenery that you see throughout town. These services include fertilization, yard cleanups, pest control, and much more.
Grow strong, green grass with our lawn care services.
- Fertilization: This is a year-round, 6-step program to ensure that your lawn is getting the correct nutrients at the correct time of the year.
- Weed Control: Our weed control experts apply the perfect amount of pre and post-emergent weed control treatments so that the only thing growing in your lawn is your grass.
- Core Aeration & Dethatching: Thatch consists of a build-up of organic debris, and dead grass that are blocking essential nutrients from reaching the roots of your lawn. Our dethatching service will remove this layer from your lawn and then we will use our core aerating machine to poke holes throughout your soil to provide additional access for water, sunlight, and nutrients to reach the root system.
- Overseeding: Our crew will spread seeds across your existing lawns to fill in patchy, weak areas. This is best done after aeration so that the seeds can fall into the little holes and have a better chance at germinating.
- Sod Installation: Unlike a lot of lawn and landscaping companies, we offer both sod and seed options for growing your new lawn from scratch. Our experts will talk you through this decision to pick which one is best for your lawn.
Keep your lawn clean and tidy with our lawn maintenance services.
- Lawn Mowing: If you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, your grass needs to be mowed weekly to keep your lawn looking clean. Our mowing services don't just include cutting your grass, but also taking care of the extra details like edging, string trimming, and blowing off the grass clippings from your walkways, driveways, and parking lots.
- Leaf Removal: Ignoring the large covering of leaves on your lawn can cause damage to the health of your lawn. However, we understand that raking is one of the last things you want to spend your time doing. That is why our full-service leaf removal service includes a vacuum truck so you won't have to worry about taking care of leftover leaf piles.
- Mulch & Rock: Adding mulch or rock to your landscape beds will not only make your lawn look tidy and aesthetically pleasing, but it will also provide additional benefits like soil insulation and weed prevention.
- Trimming & Pruning: Our crew can trim and prune your small trees, bushes, shrubs, and hedges. This will not only create a uniform look throughout your landscape, but it will also cut off dead branches that are only causing harm to the rest of your plant.
- Yard Cleanups: After the bustling activity of the summer or the heavy snowfall of winter, your lawn will be in need of some extra cleanup and care. Our crew can pick up debris, clear leftover leaves, mow, and more to get your lawn ready for the upcoming season.
- Trash Bin Cleaning: Do you have a stinky trash bin that you've been avoiding? Let us take care of it for you! We clean, sanitize, and deodorize your garbage cans, leaving it good as new!
Pests don't stand a chance on your lawn with our pest control services!
- Pest Control: Mosquitos, spiders, fleas, ticks, and other annoying pests can cause an issue come summertime in Bethalto. We will apply insecticide treatments four times year, about 5-6 weeks apart, to help deter these pests away from your property. We offer a basic package that focuses on your lawn as well as a premier package that takes care of your landscape beds. The premiere package also includes a perimeter treatment that creates a barrier around your home or business.
- Grub Control: With over 10 years of lawn and landscape experience, we have learned that grubs are an issue in Bethalto. That is why we created a program solely for grub protection. Although it is best to use preventative treatment in July before grubs start to appear, we also offer a curative treatment when the grubs get to your lawn first.
'Tis the season! Sign up for our seasonal services today.
- Holiday Lighting: Stay warm and safe inside while our team takes care of the rest. We can illuminate your home or business with a professionally designed and installed holiday display. We will not only install these lights, but our crew will also return when the season is over to safely take everything down.
- Commercial Snow Removal & Deicing: Don't turn away customers because your walkways and parking lots are full of snow. Our commercial snow removal and deicing program will ensure that your clients and customers will safely be able to reach your door at any time.
Interested in booking any of these services for your home or business in Bethalto? Call us today!
We take a lot of pride in our award-winning services and our team wants to help you get your lawn to its best, healthiest, and strongest state. Let us help you with your lawn and landscaping tasks so that you can go out and enjoy doing what you love to do. If your home or business in the Bethalto area are in need of any of the above services, give our office a call today at (618) 467-7047! We can't wait to hear from you.