We offer full-service lawn care and maintenance services to the Godfrey, IL area just north of St.Louis.
Located on the east side of the Mississippi River, Godfrey is a fairly new village about 35 miles north of St.Louis. It was officially incorporated in 1991 as a result of a residential voter petition. Although it began as a small village, it's quickly grown into one of the most populous communities in Illinois. The village prides itself on being agriculturally involved and lovers of natural ways of living, If you want to explore the great outdoors when vising this quaint village, be sure to visit the John M. Olin Nature Preserve, Clifton Terrace Park, and Glazebrook Park. There are a few other places that may pique your interest including the Alton Little Theatre, North Alton Confederate Cemetery, and Josephine's Tea Room & Gifts.
The climate in Illinois fluctuates from being really humid to extremely cold, and it's sometimes hard for homeowners to properly care for their lawn during these periods of seasonal changes. Since 2009, we've helped residents maintain a beautiful lawn with lawn mowing, fertilization, pest control, and much more. We can't wait to do the same for you!
From fertilization and weed control to aeration and dethatching our lawn care team will ensure you have a green healthy lawn.
- Fertilization & Weed Control- A green turf starts with a healthy root system and an adequate amount of nutrients. Our 6-step fertilization program begins in early spring and ends in late fall. It includes pre and post-emergent weed control treatments.
- Core Aeration & Dethatching- We like to perform core aeration and dethatching together for the best results. First, we'll use a specialized rake to remove the layer of thatch above your soil, then we'll aerate your lawn to relieve soil compaction.
- Sod & Seeding- Our company offers both sod and seed options when establishing a new lawn. We'll advise you of which option is best for your property and help you maintain your new lawn.
Mowing, trimming, mulch installation, and yard cleanups are all a part of our lawn maintenance services to keep your property in tip-top shape.
- Lawn Mowing- The growing season in our area lasts about 8 to 9 months out of the year. Our lawn mowing service includes sharp-edging, string-trimming, and blowing of grass clippings off your property.
- Trimming & Pruning- We'll take care of your larger landscape plants with routine trimming and pruning. Trimming will be performed to give your plants a neat shape while pruning will be done to improve the health of your shrubs and hedges.
- Mulch & Rock- Groundcovers are essential for keeping your plants protected during cold winter and hot summers, Our team can install rock or mulch into your landscape. Common mulch options include reground, cedar, and colored mulch.
- Leaf Removal- Our leaf removal service is efficient and includes an industrial vacuum truck to clear your property of all leaves. We also offer convenient curbside pickup for those who enjoy raking but don't have a place to dispose of leaves.
- Seasonal Yard Cleanups- We provide spring and fall cleanups for residential and commercial properties. Our spring cleanups involve preparing your lawn for the growing season. Fall cleanups remove leaves and debris from your property.
We apply pest control treatments to help manage fleas, ticks, mosquitos, gnats, and control grub infestations.
- Nuisance Pest Control- Our comprehensive pest control program rids your lawn of common pests including fleas, ticks, mosquitos, gnats, and more. We'll apply pest treatments four times a year, approximately 5-6 weeks apart.
- Grub Control- Preventative and curative grub control treatments are offered to property owners who want to prevent grubs from invading their landscape or restore their damaged lawn.
We offer several other maintenance services to keep your property in pristine condition all year long.
- Snow Removal & Deicing- We provide commercial snow removal and deicing services for businesses who want to remain operational during the wintertime. Our team will clear your parking lots, sidewalks, and entryways of snow and ice.
- Holiday Lighting- You no longer have to deal with the hassle of stringing lights by yourself. Our team will design your holiday lighting, professionally install them, and safely store them away until the next holiday season arrives.
- Trash Bin Cleaning- Our trash bin cleaning service is a life-saver for homeowners who don't have time to clean their garbage cans or simply don't want to do it. We offer a variety of service plans to accommodate each home.
Schedule lawn care and maintenance services today!
Our team is always willing and ready to help new clients care for their lawns. We'll perform routine maintenance, lawn care treatments, and additional services that will help keep your landscape beautiful! If you have a home or property in or near Godfrey, IL, give us a call at (618) 467-7047 to schedule a service today!