We offer lawn fertilization treatments for properties located in and around Alton, Godfrey, and Edwardsville, Illinois.
Our fertilization program includes 6 treatments that are spread out throughout the year.
Is your lawn struggling to stay green and vibrant? The first thought of many property owners when they notice this is that their lawn is lacking water. However, it is highly likely that your lawn is actually lacking the essential nutrients it needs to grow strong, thick, and wonderfully green. That is where fertilization comes in!
Our fertilization treatment program has been designed for the lawns in and around Alton, Godfrey, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, and Maryville, Illinois. It is a 6-step plan that will supply your grass with the correct amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to survive and thrive throughout the changing seasons. We will apply our first treatment of the program in late February and our last treatment will be scheduled for early December. This schedule allows us to give your lawn professional attention year-round.
Our Fertilization Treatment Schedule
We have tailored our fertilization program to meet the needs of the lawns in the Alton area. This means that our 6 different treatments will give your lawn exactly what it needs depending on the time of the year. In addition to perfectly timed fertilizer treatments, you will also receive pest control and weed control treatments.
Our fertilization schedule looks like this:
- Late February / March - To start off the year, we will apply a pre-emergent herbicide. This will prevent weeds from taking advantage of the growing season and allow your grass to emerge from winter dormancy without the threat of weeds. Crabgrass weeds are a common problem in our area, so we will keep an eye on these particular plants.
- April / May - When our crew arrives for the second time, we will apply our first treatment of fertilizer. In addition to this, we will also apply a blanket spray of weed control to tackle any weeds that slipped through our pre-emergent treatment.
- June / Mid-July - This is when your cool-season grass is gearing up to take on the summer heat. Our organic fertilizer treatment will ensure that your grass has what it needs to survive.
- Mid-July / August - Our crew will apply another round of fertilizer to continue to help your grass survive the heat of the summer. Then, we will spray our pesticide treatment to help control fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, gnats, and other pests.
- September / October - This step in our program mimics the second step, as we will apply a round of fertilizer as well as a blanket spray of weed control.
- November / Early December - To finish out the year and help your lawn prepare for the cold weather, we will apply a slow-release fertilizer. This will ensure that your lawn has enough nutrients to last through the winter season and emerge in the spring with strong, healthy grass.
Each of our 6 treatments will include the correct amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to help your lawn thrive.
Feed your lawn essential nutrients. Enroll in our fertilization program today!
Without the correct amount of essential nutrients, your grass will struggle to stay green and fight off issues such as lawn disease and insect infestations. Our fertilization program is designed to give your grass everything it needs to thrive year-round. Our crew has been serving Alton, Godfrey, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Maryville, and surrounding communities in Illinois since 2009. We have what it takes to bring your lawn back to life. Give our team a call today at (618) 467-7047 to enroll in our fertilization treatment program.