Nuisance Pest Control for Your Lawn in Alton, Godfrey, Edwardsville, & Surrounding Areas.
Want to drastically reduce the number of annoying pests in your lawn and landscaping? With nuisance pest control services from Element Turf & Outdoor Solutions, LLC, that is possible. We offer basic and premiere pest control applications for your home or business lawn in Alton, Godfrey, Edwardsville, and the surrounding Illinois areas.
Pest Control Services Reduce Mosquitoes, Ticks, Fleas, Spiders, & More on Your Property
We apply insecticide treatments to your property four times a year, 5-6 weeks apart, in both our basic and premiere packages. Our basic package treats your lawn, while our premiere package also helps to reduce pests in your landscaping beds and also treats the exterior of your home or business to create a perimeter. The product we use is safe for plants, so it will not harm any of your beautiful landscape plants.
Common pests that our treatments help reduce include:
- Mosquitoes: These pests cause itchy, painful bites that can sometimes lead to harmful diseases. Mosquitoes carry West Nile virus, which can cause headache, skin rash, swollen lymph nodes, and more. They also transmit the Zika virus, which has symptoms such as fever, rash, and muscle pain. It can also be harmful to pregnant women.
- Gnats: Gnats are mainly annoying, but some species are known to bite. Mostly, these flying pests breed in moist areas and they are a nuisance to you when you try to enjoy your outdoor space. They can also feed on your landscape plants.
- Ticks: In our area of Illinois, we get ticks such as the American dog tick, lone star tick, deer tick, and more. Deer ticks are known to carry Lyme disease, while American dog ticks can transmit Rocky Mountain spotted fever and other diseases.
- Fleas: Fleas bite your pets and can cause anemia and other issues due to blood loss. A flea infestation can quickly get out of control. Fleas transmit diseases like murine typhus and even the black plague so it’s best to keep them away from your property.
- Mites: There are many types of mites that can invade your lawn and home/business. Reducing these helps the health of your plants and any nuisance they can cause inside your property. One common type of mite is a chigger, which lives in the soil and bites people and animals.
- Spiders: Many spiders can cause painful bites, but venomous spiders can cause many more complications. In Illinois, we have both the brown recluse and black widow. Black widow bites can cause abdominal pain, cramping, dizziness, weakness, and more. Brown recluse bites can lead to fever, nausea, rash, body aches, and more. Both require medical attention.
Are you looking to reduce the number of pests on your property?
At Element Turf & Outdoor Solutions, LLC, we provide pest control services to residential and commercial properties located in and around Alton, Godfrey, and Edwardsville, IL.
Contact us today to set up a consultation to learn about how we can help reduce the pests at your home or business. Call (618) 467-7047 or fill out our contact form to quickly get in touch with a member of our professional crew.